Print Thread
G
Gulrik Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Good day gamers!
I have noticed no language selection in setting menu. This game was translated in so many different languages to attract more people to play this wonderful game and get a good clean taste of the story line and all the books in it. But today I've get only 1,2Gb patch for game and still no sub. language selection. Is this a temporary thing or im doing something wrong in the PS store maybe it's a different version to look up. Mine is Deluxe Edition with early access on September 2th. How are you feeling about that gamers?

apprentice
apprentice
You need to click the options button on the controller before you launch the game at the playstation home screen and choose manage game content and then install the language you want. It only installs English by default to save space.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster.

If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.
G
Gulrik Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Hi robtion,
Thank you for this suggestion, i have tried that but in the manage game content there is no available dlc only the main game of deluxe edition
screen photo

G
Gulrik Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
if link is not correct with link to drive disc, im sorry posting this for the first time here. If so I've try to apload again))

Link Copied to Clipboard