I COULD NOT AGREE MORE. THIS DEFINITELY RUINED MY GAMEPLAY!

I did not even get to finish my good guy playthrough romancing shadowheart because by the time I got to the drow twins, I got a rejection from both Halsin and Shadowheart when I disagreed doing an ORGY with them. Like WTF. After all that story and character development for shadowheart, she shoulde be monogamous and loyal to the main character, she is scared of being alone and would not want the main character to leave her after all she has been through. But then, she suddenly says she dreams of sleeping with Halsin "Not once, twice, three times or even more than that" WTF. I was disgusted when she said this. By the time I got to this point I already formed a connection with her. I think her writing is really good, what she has been through and discovering all her memories back. But no, she'd rather sleep with a bear and do an orgy. I just wish maybe they give the players more freedom in this, like what if her reaction depends if you make her evil or make her a good character? Like if she is good, or selunite maybe monogamy?? then if she is with Shar maybe they can put that idea of polygamy and cheating with Halsin in. But comon how can this do this. I am so disappointed, I could not go through with my playthrough. I had to delete my character, restart a new game as the Dark Urge, and kill her in her sleep. Then on to romancing Minthara. Shouldve named her ShadowCuc**** for all I know. She left a bad taste in my Mouth...

Good thing I read the part that you wrote down about where she flirts with Halsin even after completing her romance. That would be even more hell!

Anway, I am glad I get to share this same sentiment with someone. I completely agree with everything you just wrote down. Larian should consider things like this more.!!

Last edited by khylle232; 09/09/23 04:09 AM.