This is pretty funny, especially if Halsin and Shadowheart have the same writer.

Halsin never appealed to me so I missed out on this. I agree Halsin reads as a self insert, and really how 12-year old me would have written my character. "I'm an elf but I'm super tall and jacked. I'm really powerful and super famous and I have a huge dick." Imagine thinking you're getting an origin/romance moment and it's actually just Shadowheart complaining about not getting to bang Halsin LOL.

Did the writer for Halsin/SH write any other characters? Would be interesting if they are the only pair to show this behavior.

None of the origin characters are cool with you romancing another origin character.
Shadowheart ends the relationship if you romance Minthara
She isn't pleased but doesn't end the relationship if you bang Mizora
She mentions wanting you to herself at least the first time during the drow twins if you haven't had the grotto scene

She certainly doesn't lament or even mention the others should you reject their advances. Nor is there any possibility of a poly hookup with Minthara/Mizora. Again LOL i couldn't imagine getting a "Shadowheart disapproves" when you turn down a bear threesome.

edit: I also have no idea how SH responds if you romance Ralph's whatever in the house of hope

Last edited by ldamzcw; 09/09/23 08:43 AM.