Originally Posted by Zerubbabel
Don't know why we're arguing about real relationships when Shadowheart is fictional.

Hey man! She is real! lol XD

Stories and fictional characters have always been the source/topic of a many debate/discussions because they invoke certain emotions and responses from people. And seeing how this is a discussion about romances it is expected for the real world to seep in from time to time.

But as high as my disgust/dislike is for what the writer did with Shadowheart it is good advice to remember that its still fiction.

I do hope that people keep talking about it and why they dont want these kind of things in their games so that maybe Larian in the future ends up changing it. (Some future patch or Definitive Edition) You know, the whole make noise thing.

As selfish as it sounds, I do expect games to cater to the main character and not work against the player. And if this thread is any indicator so do the others.

(simplified version of my post - Hey man this is a game and I play games to have fun, I don't want those games to lie to me and try to cuck me. Also I would appreciate it if you kept your self inserts/fan-fics to yourself when making/writing stories for general audiences.)

Last edited by Rotsen; 09/09/23 09:32 PM.