Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Originally Posted by AgonoizeOP
New game didn't work for me. frown I've also tried my wife's twitch account too. Earned on twitch again but nothing Ingame in the camp. Only deluxe edition stuff in the box.
Larian still seems to be ignoring us all.
Yep, me too smirk

stranger
stranger
Ugh just got another canned reply from Support asking me to check their Installation FAQ. NOT an installation issue. NOBODY has been able to claim the Twitch Drops on PS5 -- Reddit is full of comments on this. Larian, are you paying attention?

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
damn, so looks like they're just kinda ignoring the situation????

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Wired Vox

At this point, yup. I took a screen shot of me earning the Twitch drops so that they can just add it when they unscrew things up. I HATE it when console ports of games feel like an afterthought.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Wired Vox

It's such a shame. Because Larian is actually very transparent and tries to listen to the players. But apparently we console gamers aren't worth it. I do not get it.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
sigh...well, hope on a future (big)patch they address this frown

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
BTW, opened a ticket and also got a copy/pasted solution:

Greetings Adventurer,

Thank you for reaching out!

If you are having trouble receiving your Twitch drop, please restart your game. Your items can be found in a chest within your camp. If you are still experiencing an issue or need help with anything else, please reply and let us know.

Thanks,

The Larian Team

frown

stranger
stranger
Yup, and I even went the extra mile and beat them to the punch by restarting my PS5. They clearly either give zero Fs, and/or have no idea what's wrong.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Still no fix to the Twitch drops on the PS5? That's sad :-(

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
sigh.....

T
stranger
stranger
T
If it's any consolidation - the original run was bugged for PC as well.

I'm on PC and did it this time and I also can't get it ingame - so it is not PS5 specific (Linked everything, checked tutorials etc.).
And there are quite a few PC people reporting similar issues. There is just less outcry since most that care about it did in the previous cycle which worked (eventually).

Tzad #900412 20/09/23 03:58 PM
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Tzad

I'm on PC and did it this time and I also can't get it ingame - so it is not PS5 specific (Linked everything, checked tutorials etc.).
And there are quite a few PC people reporting similar issues. There is just less outcry since most that care about it did in the previous cycle which worked (eventually).

Thanks for the insight on that. Larian Support has gone silent RE following up on my ticket, even after they say "if this has not been resolved please reply to this email" blah blah blah. So it went from canned answers to just not bothering to reply at all. Not very encouraging.

Tzad #900621 21/09/23 06:06 AM
S
stranger
stranger
S

Same thing. I'm on PC as well, 4 days since completing the Twitch Drop, shows in drops/inventory, linked Twitch and GOG to my Larian account, unlinked, linked again, have restarted the game, logged in and out of Larian and Gog several times, no drop in the chest.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by SahreeYurblu

Same thing. I'm on PC as well, 4 days since completing the Twitch Drop, shows in drops/inventory, linked Twitch and GOG to my Larian account, unlinked, linked again, have restarted the game, logged in and out of Larian and Gog several times, no drop in the chest.

Yup. Wonder if they will actually fix it? May be worth just saving a screenshot of your Twitch drops (showing your Twitch handle etc) as proof if need be going down the road -- I did. I hope they finally fix this!!

S
stranger
stranger
S
I'm hoping it's just delayed and they will show up eventually, but in the meantime they're not responding to any contact so I'm a little discouraged.

stranger
stranger
I'm hoping it's just delayed and they will show up eventually, but in the meantime they're not responding to any contact so I'm a little discouraged.

Ditto. Kind of frustrating.

stranger
stranger
I am having the same issue. I have tried reconnecting accounts,contacting Larian.....nothing helping shadowheartdisapprove

S
stranger
stranger
S
Got a response to my bug report that just said to try restarting the game and let them know if that doesn't work. It's like they didn't even read my report that stated that I have restarted multiple times.

stranger
stranger
Got a response to my bug report that just said to try restarting the game and let them know if that doesn't work. It's like they didn't even read my report that stated that I have restarted multiple times.

Yup, when i replied directly to their last canned reply I never heard back. I think they're ignoring the issue for now.

stranger
stranger
Same

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard