Agreed, after playing Good Dark Urge myself, I was disappointed how few moments they had and how little impact they had.

I am also disappointed and confused by the of Dark Urge storyline.

So, once Orin dies and Dark Urge rejects Bhaal, they get killed on the spot and drained of the taint, before being resurrected by Withers. Not only this feels like it would gain AO attention, as a quasi deity like Bhaal just commits an equivalent to divine intervention. It also seems like a massive cop out.

Why doesn’t our romanced companion rush to our body, maybe trying to revivify and it not working? But the heroic sacrifice being invalidated so easily is not impactful.

It would be better if Withers only brought back the Dark Urge until they could finish the job, living on borrowed time.

However, I am more annoyed by Bhaal taking away the taint with a snap of his fingers. If Urge loses the duel with Orin, they get cursed with going mad from the urge, which is another example of Bhaal being able to do more than they ought to.

I would be happier, if Bhaal denounced Dark Urge, telling him he will never be free of his cursed blood, never know peace, etc.

As for the ending
, I am annoyed that we cant get Omellum help. It sounds logical, but is not an option. Instead we are railroaded into heroic sacrifice or siding with emperor.

e
Act 3 is a mess, the game needed a whole year or two of development.