I'm doing a new Dark Urge run with only Shadowheart now since she's my romance and excellent party member overhaul. It seems that it's more interesting because of some points you've made. The game basically only recognizes your romanced character for important events, the others are so off and weird in their reactions and interactions to the Dark Urge that honestly not having them makes the run feel more personal and interesting. But yeah, the Bahaal part where you die, and everyone is like.

Originally Posted by Surge90sf
It is not only the last part of that story that makes no sense.

The scene where you step unto the Wyrms Crossing for the first time makes no sense either. "A surge of memory hits you. You are the former greatest assassin of Bhaal!" .. Ok? Why am I suddenly remembering things? Did the two random NPCs talking about their day jog my memory? So much for build up.

And this is definetly not the only example of things that make no sense.

Curious, I had the dream only after I talked to the blacksmith/Orin where she told me I was her sibling.

Overhaul I loved the Durge, but the way they made it at Act 3 was so rushed, like it seems everything else, that the immense potential I was building up in my mind just fell apart so hard. Still I like Durge more than any other origin or custom. I hope the DE can make it better.