Originally Posted by portionbeans
The last two posts, jesus.
I mean I don't like that she agrees to it either and I'd like it to be rewritten but at the same time this is optional. I went to the brothel, talked to the Drow twins, told them no thanks, and that was the end of it, Shadowheart didn't say a word. If an exclusive relationship is what you were looking for I don't know why you're trying to sleep with the Drow twins in the first place. My take on it is it's something she'll agree to because it's what her significant other wants but not something she's looking for since she never asks you to do it herself and if you want to have an exclusive, monogamous relationship together she's happy to do that.

100% agree on your take with how shadowheart reacts, also bolstered by the fact she doesnt say anything until you explicitly agree to the foursome, i rejected the idea from the onset and she never says a word nor does she approve or disapprove. Hell the most I did with the drow twins is ask them about their background and shit (and slept with the sister out of curiosity but f8'd after). The only problem bit is the halsin related stuff, but i assume the dialogue especially the party banter (which i never got cause Halsin never left camp after act 2) is bugged and meant for if you have entered a shared relationship with the 2 beforehand. Honestly might be worth a bug report to save me the trauma in future playthroughs.

Last edited by Neion4ty7; 13/09/23 05:20 AM. Reason: add some text to the end.