Originally Posted by NeedaUserName
It's kinda big to ignore 'the Halsin stuff, I think they should do something with that wild bear, I've seeing others people post about him.

I low-key think Shadowheart "canonically" is a bit of a w**re. It would honestly fit her too well, she constantly says Tav that someone could take advantage of our kindness, trickery domain cleric, and the "bugged" most explicit flirting I've seeing in this game AFTER having sex with Tav (as far as I know, haven't done it myself).

I think she manipulated us till the end. shadowheartgiggle
lil bro needs to lay off the ntr doujins.....

Dude women fantasize as well, she meets Halsin before the romance really starts its not weird that she might have fantasized about a tall hunky literal sex icon character before devoting to tav( hell she has some dialogue thirsting about karlach when you first meet her as well) in the same way I as the player am tempted to try a tour of the hells with mizora or see what the female drow has to offer, the difference like in real life is if they act on it or feel more strongly about it than their thoughts about you.. As papercut ninja says, it's a bit insecure to throw the whole relationship away over it, as much as that post swim party banter pisses me off as well.

And yeah the w**re part, well she does mention lots of casual sharran brand socialization if you cheat on her with mizora which would have bothered me like morrigans mentioning her having sex with men casually in DOA did back in the day, but like her they are very much devoted to you when you romance them, hell shadowheart is even more so if she turns away from shar and she was mind wiped with only fragments of those memories so its not really the same considering she was very much manipulated and mind fucked most of her life.