Originally Posted by NeedaUserName
Well my good people of the internet, I think we're beating a dead horse here (I'm not saying that you all have to stop sharing your opinions, please don't misinterpreted my comment). I'm personally out of this discussion, I think we've all made our point clear.

I also think that this problem (if it's a problem at all) should be looked by Larian's team (if they're willing to do it, they don't owe us nothing, we already have the game, though it gives them good press to do it.. ) and if they consider that any of what has been discussed here would improved the game, act upon it.

If anyone got offended by any of my comments, apologies.

And as user Madguise said:

Originally Posted by Madguise
^make sure you guys are putting in a ticket in regards to this -> https://larian.com/support/baldur-s-gate-3#modal

I think we should all put a ticket about this.

When I got a bit of time. I'll play the game again (I didn't stopped playing only because of SH & Halsin, honestly I feel I was playing to much. Maybe that was my excuse to take a break?), however, regardless what we might think or even get to feel to a character, they're just a blender models and wall of codes behind it all.

Have a great day y'all.

PS: Sorry for my bad English, I'm sure there's typos in every comment I made. shadowheartgiggle

No offense taken here. If my arguing was a bit brash at times I did not mean to take you down or anything. I sincerely think you should continue with your save and experience this story, because there are so many really good moments that you will remember. Even if one part ticks you off, don't let that one thing sour your whole experience, it will fade away and you will remember and cherish the good parts.