Originally Posted by NeedaUserName
I honestly think that if we would've had the option to "turn on/off Poly romance" at the beginning of the game, a lot of these situations will have been avoided, probably.

And if beign poly is part of a character personality, I don't see any problem on them changing their point of view about it. Tav influence indirectly (and sometimes directly) in their opinions and fate anyways.

Let them go wild if I choose that option at the beginning (that way I know what I'm signing for) or make them loyal/monogamous if I don't want that in my gameplay.

In reality, with the little content they have given to the character, it is not so simple, not its to add a line like they did with our friend and her engine. I really have confidence that in the third patch they will fix quite a few mistakes in act 3, including Halsin, more than anything because there will be work that they would have already planned or done but that will not have been released due to lack of time, and that plus what they do (which They will be making changes) I trust that it brings us joy.

Last edited by Chiquidmaster; 14/09/23 03:21 PM.