I know you are not replying to me here.

But I find it strange that people just assume that Daisy would just stay like the initial iteration of her, that would be an early draft would it not? For me the main problem with the guardian is that it turns out to be the Emperor, who you are given no chance to escape the hold of, for 90 hours of the 95 hour game. You are forced to nod along like an idiot to railroaded plot points. Why am I not allowed to join the githyanki guard during the first meeting with the Emperor? It is Orpheus power shielding me, not the Emperor. If I made a deal with Oprheus for him to shield me while I get the hammer I am pretty sure he would take it.

And yes, Raphael is fantastic, but his temptations are void, because once again you are railroaded. Why am I never given the option for him to remove the tadpole? The hammer choice is also void because you are railroaded into choose X squid anyway.

All in all, any logical(any not insane) character in DnD would not rest a second until the tadpole is gone, as they would know what turning involves. Loosing everything that you are. And so the way the plot forces you to walk around 90 hours with a tadpole in your head is ridiculous and annoying, extremely annoying. Removing it is your sole motivation for the first 40 hours of the game. What the hell is this?

So I guess all the railroading involving the Emperor is my problem here, not the absence of Daisy. Though I wish she would turn out to be an actual character, in the guardian form or the Daisy iteration.