Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
stranger
stranger
A
The "Online Visibility" feature on the PS5 was turned off (not sure if it is back on or not), and that is how I was able to start the game. I did not need to turn off my internet connection. It appears the servers are not talking with each other.

S
stranger
stranger
S
I am getting the same game failure to launch problem saying "Problem on our end" on PS5.

I have tried multiple save files.

I have tried to start a new game.

I have tried both single player and multi player new games.

I have rebooted the PS5 console.

I have tested internet speed/connectivity.

Playstation network is showing online and no connectivity problems.

Deleted game. Trying to reload the game from scratch.

Otherwise, I am at a loss. Game worked yesterday (Sunday) but today it no longer works.

A
stranger
stranger
A
The online visibility has been enabled again, and the game crashes. Honestly, I don't believe that this is PSN.

E
stranger
stranger
E
Why hasn't anyone responded from support/devs? They have to know this is going on.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Because the issue started around the end of the work day, so they blamed it on PSN and went home.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Okay reporting back. Did a full re-install of BG3. That solved nothing.

However, saw in another thread that the issue was the auto-sync with PSN related to character data. (Not the game data.) After playing with the upload and download on character data with the cloud, the BG3 specifically would not sync. After turning off the sync feature, I could play the game.

Alternatively, if the internet network connection was turned off then it worked but you could not play any multiplayer game save files.

So my conclusion is PSN and something specific to how BG3 syncs character data.

B
stranger
stranger
B
thanks for sharing. I'll try this in the evening.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Same problen here in Spain PS5

B
stranger
stranger
B
Originally Posted by ADT4079
The "Online Visibility" feature on the PS5 was turned off (not sure if it is back on or not), and that is how I was able to start the game. I did not need to turn off my internet connection. It appears the servers are not talking with each other.
THIS

Best solution so far.
game works, multiplayer tab present, i.e. split screen works and characters can be assigned per player.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Booher
Because the issue started around the end of the work day, so they blamed it on PSN and went home.

Not sure how you had such insider information but I'm glad devs aren't crushing!

L
stranger
stranger
L
Do you think just like Cyberpunk they will just offer refunds or partial credits due to it being a mess? I emailed Sony and they refused citing it was past the 14 day return policy even though the game is in fact faulty. I don’t get to play that often because of work and school.

S
journeyman
journeyman
S
This is ridiculous do we have any news in sight for this issue? How could the game just stop working after being out for weeks? Come on
larian paid for this product would like to play it

M
journeyman
journeyman
M
I had this happen yesterday and it was troubling. I was able to play on PS5 by not connecting to the internet on my PS5.

Then I had a hunch it might be related to the wonky cross-save issue. So I went to my Steam version and turned off cross-save. I played today while connected to the internet on my PS5 with no issues.

H
stranger
stranger
H
So I had this problem also since Sunday/Monday, read a post at the top that suggests just turning off your visibility online, I was a bit sceptical as everyone is saying you have to disconnect from the Internet but, I changed it to "appear offline" and it loaded my save straight away when I tried. Issue seems to be fixed and I'm still online throughout

G
stranger
stranger
G
Look at the spam! Looks like hacking? This is unacceptable.

M
stranger
stranger
M
up

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard