To think I'd live to see the day you post updates on your own forum… wow. I have already said everything I had to say on the matter and I hope I will be too busy to come here and comment starting later today, because the game will actually be released. So, thanks for posting something here for a change as well. The journey to get to this point was… unpleasant.

I hope this will not remain an exception and that you prioritize your own channels (this forum, discord) and the platforms people bought your game on (Steam, gog, etc.) over X/Twitter in the future. Not everybody playing your games has an account there and if you are not registered, you would not even see the updates you posted in response to the 21st release day tweet without being linked there directly. (if you do not have an account and visit your studio page on X, you don't even see the tweets in chronological order and if you click anything it asks you to register).

This does not sound promising however. https://twitter.com/LarAtLarian/status/1704807658706887066?s=20
More like you are using your own dice mechanics to decide if you release or not… Why is the final QA test performed so close to release? You seem to always cut it incredibly close and if anything fails you have to delay. It happened with every date you have given us so far, so maybe that indicates an issue with the proccess and the time you leave between QA testing and actual release…

Last edited by Vyse; 22/09/23 04:57 AM.