Originally Posted by Brungus
Originally Posted by portionbeans
I said it earlier but I'm convinced there is no way they're ever going to change this.

There's a big reddit thread about companion drow twin interactions and the way people celebrate the way Halsin and Shadowheart react in that situation is just disgusting to me. Clearly there's only a small section of us that actually think this is an issue which is such a shame. And the few people that tried to speak out against it just got downvoted and their comments hidden.

That's strange, because every time I've seen this dialog discussed, majority seemed to be frustrated by it. I suppose a lot of people just doesn't see this as the major issue and doesn't take it seriously, that's all.
Besides, as many stated before, this issue is pretty easily fixable: just add one trigger and everyone is happy, so I think there is a good chance Larian would adress it at some point.

That depends where you read it. Here the majority of people are discussed, but if you go to reddit that's a whole different story. I think someone posted something about this SH/Halsin/Twins situations recently and the majority of people didn't seem to bothered it.