Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15
J
stranger
stranger
J
No problems first play through. After last update Wyrms rock is busted. Loaded 4h earlier save. Working fine in lower city but as soon as I go to Wyrms rock I'm stuck. I can go to Rivington and Wyrms rock but not back to lower City. I hit 100% load then the game crashes.

PLEASE fix this! The update made the problem

D
stranger
stranger
D
The same thing keeps happening to me. I completed the Iron Throne mission and destroyed the Steel Watch foundry. I then tried to travel to Wyrm's Crossing and it crashes at 33% everytime. I tried loading a save in Wyrm's Crossing, it crashes at 33% too. Everytime I try and travel to Wrym's Crossing or Rivington it crashes, even from earlier saves.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Ha, I did the exact same thing (travel to talk to Raphael and Voss and then attempted Lower City). Since I couldn't progress after the latest patch, I took the chance to start another campaign. I hope it gets fixed soon.

stranger
stranger
So many people with this bug and still not a peep from anyone official. That is a shame. I keep checking back to see if anything new has developed. Also checked my email to see if the report I submitted got a response. Sadly nothing other than the day one auto-generated response with tips on how to install/troubleshoot the game on pc, which is never a good sign given I stated in the report I'm playing on Playstation.

A
stranger
stranger
A
I also have been geting the crash i teleportet to rivigtone to turn in a quest there after that when i tryig fast travel or reload old savve i get stuck att 33 then game crashes on playstation everytime i wana enter lower city i hope this get fix soon

Last edited by Animelover; 27/09/23 07:09 AM.
L
stranger
stranger
L
Opposite problem here (PC - no mods). While going/porting back to Wyrm's Crossing (or Rivington) from the Lower City my game reproducibly crashes at 33% progress in the loading screen.

Tried lowering graphics setting, switching between DX11 and Vulcan, verifying game files, turning on slow HDD mode, deleting the level cache as well as running the game as admin to no avail. I am able to load saves in Wyrm's Crossing prior to my first entering of the Lower City (these were pre #3 "magic mirror" patch saves) but progressing further and returning leads to the same error.

It is my understanding that in order to progress the main-story it is necessary to get back to Wyrm's Crossing in order to deal with a certain NPC so this seems to be a game breaking bug for me....

Last edited by Lemoncurry; 27/09/23 10:50 AM.
E
stranger
stranger
E
I went back to a save from before the patch date (in my case I went back to a save from 21/09) and I can fast travel to and from Lower city. I did the two quests I did on friday (hag p2 and cazador) and it still works. So maybe try that? Hope it helps someone...

L
stranger
stranger
L
At least for my problem (Under city -> Wyrm's Crossing crash) reverting to a save from 13.09 didn't help. I would be losing about 40h of gameplay anyway so even if it would have worked not really a viable solution for me.

A
stranger
stranger
A
new update didnt fix the crash still have the crash on 33procesnt trying to teleport to lower city still crashes tried older file tried everything hope this crash get fixxed soon

Last edited by Animelover0428; 27/09/23 02:48 PM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
+1 to this. New hotfix didn't solve the issue. Still crashing at 33% while tp'ing anywhere in the Lower City.

H
stranger
stranger
H
Still in the same boat as well - had the day off and was looking forward to finishing Orin and then endgame for my first playthrough. Fingers crossed we have a fix within the next day or two.

C
journeyman
journeyman
C
I was hoping today's hotfix would patch this as it literally blocks progress lol. Hopefully there are more hotfixes incoming.

P
stranger
stranger
P
Same here, still crashing at 33% after the update

stranger
stranger
Still crashing here as well. I was so excited when I saw the hot fix had hit. Disappointing!

P
stranger
stranger
P
Still crashing as well. I will be so sad if my save is lost after 50+ hours, and so close to the end of the game

stranger
stranger
I have an old save before patch 3, but it's at the start of act 3. I don't think I have it in me to replay all of act 3 on the chance that it "might" work now. So I guess I'll just wait a bit longer. If it never gets fixed on my current saves I guess I'll do a new run when we are at a far more stable build of the game. From what I'm reading here, this game is still in a hot mess state of existence.

P
stranger
stranger
P
I submitted a bug report linking this forum post, and attaching my save. I recommend you all also submit your save file.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by PaulNixon
I submitted a bug report linking this forum post, and attaching my save. I recommend you all also submit your save file.
I would if I could, but to my knowledge there's no way to send a PS5 save file to them?

K
stranger
stranger
K
Right now, the game is simply unplayable.

While in Lower city, it crashes right after loading and I'm unable to run even my previous saves. It seems - as Larian itself is not commenting on or even acknowleding the issue (AFAIK) - that we'll have lo look for entertainment somewhere else. At least for now.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Originally Posted by tirminyl
Ha, I did the exact same thing (travel to talk to Raphael and Voss and then attempted Lower City). Since I couldn't progress after the latest patch, I took the chance to start another campaign. I hope it gets fixed soon.

It works now (as of last night) and pre-hotfix 7. I'll test a save later with hotfix 7 and edit this comment, but the below is before hotfix 7:

Loaded a save that I didn't want to go further than. It was already in Lower City. If I traveled to a different region and traveled back to LC, the game would crash. All saves I tried did this. No matter what I did quest wise in those regions, coming back to LC crashed.

Loaded this save exact save. Instead of changing regions to continue a mission, I started another mission by going to the sewers and then traveling around LC chatting with folks. I may have sacrificed a few dozen Baldurians to my God Talos because they kept eyeing me as I looted dead bodies. Saved the game. Traveled to a different region and then traveled back to LC. NO CRASH.

What fixed it? Was it the sacrifice to my God? Or was it triggering other quest updates? No idea. It worked as of last night and I'm happy.

Ninja Edit: You know? I didn't talk to the bank owner before I went off to Wyrm. This time I chatted to him and started that quest in LC. Why that allows me to travel regions now is unknown.

Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard