Originally Posted by Tharrow
THE POST

Absolutely terrific post, 10/10 if I had to rate it lol.

The way you managed to ignore almost 500 posts discussing issues with writing/player choice and real life complexities to make yourself (poly people) come out as the victim. *chefs kiss*

From a writing standpoint and maybe a personal preference what is your opinion on sex with animals? Do you also consider it one those heckin valid kinks that represent polyamory/healthy relationships like slavery and rape or? wink (I would ask about gaslighting but I already know those two are intertwined)

Me and my boy Blackheifer might have disagreed on certain things in his Starfield thread but I think this is pretty spot on.

Originally Posted by Blackheifer
Halsin became popular as a character for basically superficial reasons. So Larian created a character that was just as superficial as his fan base. Honestly if you step back it's quite funny.

The unfortunate part is that amongst those people there were individuals that expected something more.

Originally Posted by fylimar
About Lae'zel: she makes zero sense as the poly character. She says a multiple times throughout the game, that she isn't ok with sharing and she will not even pursue you,big you are in a relationship. Lae'zel actually is very clear about her intentions, unlike a certain druid on steroids.

I agree. The way she is now, making her poly would make no sense. But would you believe me if I told you that Lae'zel was planed as a poly/cheating romance. (she would have sex with other companions while in a relationship with the MC) I tried to find the interview with her writer but I had no luck.

Seeing how they decided to butcher Shadowheart and Astarion with that addition I'm rather glad they changed that with Lae'zel.