Originally Posted by KillerRabbit
I think we largely agree but I liked that Daisy was over the top evil - for many of the same reasons I like Mizora. Mizora is impossibly evil and it's a bad idea to agree with any of her plans but turning down Mizora's offers, ruining her plans for Wyll felt good. Everytime I said no to her it felt like a victory. It would have been so much easier to accept Mizora's offer to protect Wyll's dad . . .

Likewise it would have been so much easier to just *authority* my way through the goblin camp but I felt good about relying on Tav's talents. Daisy brought a tension to the decisions that Tav had to make and everytime I avoided *authority* I felt good about it. And the game rewarded me for it -- Nere was not able to make me his puppet . . .
I'm on the fence about it. The game itself doesn't do a good job supporting that kind of explicit evil, just look how it handles the consequences of assaulting the grove. If I could trust that leaning into Daisy's advice wouldn't be a massive content off button I'd probably be more comfortable with something a lot closer to how Daisy was, but I still think they needed to be adjusted in one way or another. The sexual tension alone just hits you with no build up. To the end of being a Dream Person that could easily work for Tav if we could actually inhabit their mind because dreams really do work that way, but it doesn't fit the best as part of a videogame where we are clearly consciously making choices.