Originally Posted by portionbeans
so to say she's not scared of losing Tav is just ridiculous.

I was referring specifically about the drow interaction, not her romance as a whole. Saying she doesn't want to lose Tav when she wants to sleep with Halsin feels wrong to me. And yes, it's a contradiction to everything you just wrote. At least in my opinion, of course.

Don't try to make this Halsin thing into something more than it is.

I don't know in which part of my post I tried to do this, I even wrote...

But that's just me, people can play the game however they like. At the end of the day, it's just a game.

But whatever.

But attraction doesn't matter it's actions and by all accounts there is no reason to believe she would ever act on anything with Halsin unless you agree to it as well and also with you involved in it....

Agreed. Being in a relationship (in the real life) doesn't mean you won't get attracted to other people. I never implied that.

And yes, Tav agrees to a 4some with her and twins, not with Halsin. He simply appears and invites himself, and she's soo into it that seems out of character. You even get the disapprove reaction. So yes, that's risking a relationship for someone she's attracted to.

I'd imagine that scenario in real life ending in a divorce. But that's just me. Maybe you see things different? That's OK too.