Originally Posted by NeedaUserName
Originally Posted by portionbeans
I hate this notion that it should be "fixed" by making her more poly. That is not the fix that I want at all. The relationship with Seluneheart as it is presented in the game is HEAVILY implied that she wants something monogamous so if anything is changed there should be a conversation you can have with her about staying monogamous together that she happily agrees to or the shit with Halsin is just removed altogether.

I'm not asking for her to be more poly. I'm talking of what is already in the game. If they don't gonna remove it, at least make it in a way that makes sense with the character. I'm not asking for extra poly content for her.
But adding content to the game to show that she's poly earlier is making her more poly and in turn makes you wrong for wanting a monogamous relationship with her. Again, that is not what I want and not what 99% of the people that romanced her would want. Just change in game flags so she doesn't do a complete 180 in her personality the second you decide to add Halsin to your party in act 3, that's it.