Originally Posted by NeedaUserName
It's like reverse Lae'zel romance, that starts as casual sex but ends up in her wanting MC only for herself for the rest of life

I think they made this very intentional. Lae'zel the 'easiest' companion, it's in fact the one that is more loyal/respectful to the player. Meanwhile, Shadowheart the 'hardest to get is... well, you have seen the interaction yourself.

Is a sick joke.

I never finished SH romance and I never will (and never will let Halsin alive). Romances in this game are disgusting (for what I've read), the only one it'll ever finish is Bae'zel.

I would like that those hidden side of companions are introduced one way or the other to the player. So that way the player knows what he's choosing. In real life, you never get to a person 100% but I don't want those experiences in a 60 dollar game.

Either we like it or not SH approves (probably likes and had participated before) orgies. Player should know this beforehand. And for the love of God, don't make her salivate for Halsin, it looks that she's more attracted to him than Tav (though some people get mad it you say so, it seems).

And it's funny because if there's a companion you wouldn't want this to happen is Shadowheart, you know, the trickery domain cleric, it can easily be seem as if she was manipulating Tav (though, again, some people might get mad if you say so). But at the same time you can see why they choose her (and Astarion) to be Halsin's possible poly partners, they are the 2 most attractive companions. Simple. But all this is just my opinion, I might be wrong.

At the end of the day. I choose to believe they f*cked up her romance by mistake.
Theory about manipulation is kinda meh since she literally throws spear away in nightfell for your character(only your relationship matter).
It has to be bug or some fuck up in writing with all this Halsin situation. Otherwise her romance is very sweet till the end.

Last edited by Netav; 04/10/23 12:02 PM.