Originally Posted by papercut_ninja
I don't have any issue with the openess to casual sex and multiple sexual partners. It's surprising and inconsistent sure, but it is triggered through the player's own choices and agency and can be ignored if you don't make those choices. I am comfortable sharing if you are is a fully acceptable approach to me and it doesn't come off as pushy, she is perfectly fine to accept and commit to whatever you want in the situation. That's a healthy example of comunication you should have if you go into a relationship with different experiences and attitudes to avoid misunderstandings and make sure everyone are on the same page.

The problem, with capital letters, is spelled HALSIN, and his repeated behaviour of not accepting boundaries and trying to push his way in even if he has been rejected. Like Emar said, he is not entitled to having anything to do with Tav's sexlife and sexual choices in that scenario. The only acceptable approach for him is to back off and leave it alone. It is creepy and vile behaviour and though not explicitly a case of rape, he emboddies the same attitudes and behaviours that surrounds rape culture. I want that to stay as far away from my game as possible, unless it is there so I can fireball it to hell, and until it is resolved, the solution to let the goblin children, the shadowfell or Orin deal with that problem are fully reasonable ways to put that where it belongs.
Sure its more on Halsin, but hey, I chose option "I will talk to Shadowheart about your "proposal" and in conversation with her chose that I prefer to stay with her and I dont want any Halsins. Aaaand obviously he still pushes himself again in sharess caress despite me rejecting him and I get disapproval from her aswell? Excuse me but thats vile and toxic, she doesnt respect your choice either. Of course this may be bugged(I hope so).