Hello all,

I wrote a lengthy introduction for Act 4 of DOS2, and I’m looking to have it created into a video or a cutscene that I will use as a demo example of my writing (I want to write for Divinity III for example). What is the best way of going about this? Is the DOS2 engine capable of making full cutscenes with written dialogue, insert music, etc? If the dialogue was voiced, could it be inserted as well?I’m looking for someone who is capable of building it for me in the editor (if it is possible), or pointed in the right direction of how to make the visual aspect of the scene happen.

An important note is that most of the scene takes place at night, and DOS2 doesn’t have night sequences. Is this covered in the editor or also impossible there? I’d love to talk on this further if someone can reach out to me here or at KeatonBurneyMusic@gmail.com

Any direction on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

Last edited by Zathron; 05/10/23 07:40 AM. Reason: Added a question and contact info

“And when all of this is turned to dross and you learn Nemesis is more than what kept you awake as a child, when all that’s left of Rivellon are your damned convictions, well… I just pray that they’re enough.”