Originally Posted by Michieltjuhh
Originally Posted by t1mekill3r
It was funny at first. The man turned my camp into a psychological horror movie. The way he shows up right in your face after the party (and the romance scene in some romances) is a legit jumpscare. Then a couple nights later I'm standing there with a shirtless Astarion, trying to figure out his scars, and Halsin's just there in the background, in his skin tight camp clothes, watching us. Then he starts dropping hints about wanting someone. He's in camp and I can't make him leave. Oh, that someone is me. And Astarion should join, he says. Astarion, who has trouble doing this with anyone. Not so funny anymore. Let's just say Halsin didn't come back from his trip to the Undercity.
Haha, yeah. Same if you romance Shadowheart, he'll go like "I want you, and with her participation." The girl who hasn't even slept with you yet, because she's going through a lot at that point and wants to wait for the perfect time. So then you, with either Astarion or Shadowheart, decide to F5 and let your curiosity get the better of you and see how put off they are by this response. After all, it's fun to find out, right? Because they should really be disgusted by the idea.

Lo and behold, their characters do a full 180 from what you expected and they're okay with it. Nay, supportive, even. F8 pressed. Immersion ruined. Rest of act 3 you just want the game to end. That's how I imagine it'll be for any poor soul who finds out mid-playthrough.

After everything Shadowheart and Astarion went through, they are most (emotionally) broken characters in the camp, i would assume they need stable relationship, but no they are suddenly (out of character) into sharing and orgies with Halsin.