Originally Posted by Silver/
Originally Posted by Backinstyle
She never shows any interest in Halsin ever the whole first 2 acts and he's in your camp for most of it. She makes no comments about his looks or anything.

In act 2, she does however roll her eyes, looking annoyed, say he's taking up too much space in camp. And then there's all of the nasty stuff she says to him in gauntlet of shar.

Her suddenly showing attraction to him in act 3 is convenient for his sudden poly preference.
Yet, is it out of character for SH to consider such a relationship?
Yes. Everything about her romance points to her wanting you and only you.

What about this entire conversation makes you think she wants a polyamorous relationship?
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Or when she tells you with a smile about telling bedtime tales to future children?
Or her father telling you your relationship reminds him of him and her mother when they first met? Who by all accounts are monogamous together.

I could post more examples but you get the point.
Yes I know, Halsin thread but Halsin is the reason her romance has been ruined for so many people with this god awful bait and switch only because they share the same author. You cannot convince me her willingness to open up the relationship for ONLY him is not just some degenerate fantasy this author wanted to put in the game for himself with this self-insert.