Originally Posted by papercut_ninja
I am not taling about the sex connected to the romances as side content. I am talking about sex with drow sex workers, devils, demons and mindflayers. They don't matter to the story at all and are just fully optional little erotic side adventures.
I agree they are. I will tell you the story from my playthrough though.
So here I am at the start of act3 enjoying content here and there, exploring area. It happened that I found Sharess caress. After exploring this area I talked to drow twins and out of curiousity did conversation with them(Dont worry I saved just in case). Shadowheart responded that she prefers my character all for herself at least for the first time, I remembered that. Then there were 2 long rests. 1 I got Shadowheart romance scene and 2nd long rest Halsin "proposed" himself, I instantly declined him obviously(It was generally good playthrough with SH mono romance, I declined Mizora/Haarlep/Emperor/Halsin). Then I tried to return to Sharess caress and see what happens... Can you imagine what I felt when I got that conversation?And disapproval after that.