Originally Posted by Backinstyle
He really seems to get a lot of special treatment.

It's sad the way SH reacts if you cheat on her with Mizora. Like she's so insecure and has basically nobody to turn to (especially if you kill her parents) so she just accepts it so she doesn't lose you.

The drow twins, Halsin, Mizora all if these things she's just willing to do/accept, if you are. It kind of feels like she has no boundaries of her own. She doesn't want to lose you and is so insecure, so she'll do anything. And in a way, if you go through with these things it feels like the relationship becomes toxic, in my opinion.

Well you are free to roleplay a character that takes advantage of her insecurity, there's no rule against making morally questionable decisions (that would really spoil a lof of the freedom and choices in the game). Or you can make up whatever head cannon you want around your relationship and the choices you make and how it fits both your Tav and Shadowheart. And if you want to roleplay a character that feels that this is not a situation you want to put her in, then obviously don't do that. I personally feel that the last approach makes much more sense if my character truly cares abouth her and her well being, but everyone doesn't have to feel the way I do about it.