Originally Posted by t1mekill3r
I think SH and Astarion unfortunately are the only characters for which the writers could somewhat explain them being "fine" (pretending to be fine) with poly when they needed one female and one male character for Halsin. Which automatically makes them candidates for being "fine" with the drow orgy and Mizora.

I disagree, SH and Astarion are IMO worst choices for this (maybe in her Shar route, if she doesn't find about brainwashing, torture and other stuff), this is what i wrote previously:

Originally Posted by Illiti
Yeah i to would like they remove poly, as i said previously, they chose two most damaged characters for poly, after everything SH went through (brainwashing, memory wipes, losing parents) i don't see how poly and sharing is healthy for her, i would think she would prefer stable relationship, especially as she stated in previous 2 acts that she is against sharing.

Also Halsin himself should see how emotionally broken/vulnerable she is, for somebody so old and wise.

So yeah, it really is a mess.

Somebody pointed that poly can be healthy too, but whatever is happening with Halsin is not poly, it's just casual sex, sharing, sprinkled with Halsins predatory behaviour.

Last edited by Illiti; 07/10/23 03:12 PM.