Hi, just adding my opinion on Dark Urge.

I am on my 3rd playthrough and I have tried the DU this time in hope to see some interesting new scenes.

Yes, there has been some. I especially loved the scene when the DU is being tempted to kill their love interest (Astarion in my case, he is a great choice for the DU, as he also fights some inner deamons). But beside that.... It feels so incomplete and dissapointing due to lack of companions reactions.

In act II there is mentioned by several NPCs, that DU has been in Moonrise Towers before. The enemies in there (because I always play as the good character) greeting us like some old acquitance and no companion has anything to say to that? (Or maybe it was a bug?)

And the beginning of the act III. Meeting Orin for the 1st time and she adresses us as a sibling. And again... no comments from anyone? Really? Only one who had anything to say was Jaheira back at camp mentioning in one sentence, that Orin spoke to us in kind of 'familiar tone'. And that is all....

In the 1st act companions were commenting on practicaly everything and I know, that 3rd act is really lacking all the polishness of the 1st act, but at least some major events, like this one, might have some reactions from our friends.

Just like in my 2nd playthrough I am putting the game aside now at the beginning of act III. Since I know it is not getting any better and the end for the DU is going to be dissapointing, there is no motivation to finish the playthrough.

But as an optimist I hope Larian will do something with this. They do listen to feedback from fans (at least in some cases), so maybe in time, we will get the 3rd act update, which will motive people to explore it again.