Originally Posted by Veranis
Originally Posted by Amarantina
Hi, just adding my opinion on Dark Urge.

I am on my 3rd playthrough and I have tried the DU this time in hope to see some interesting new scenes.

Yes, there has been some. I especially loved the scene when the DU is being tempted to kill their love interest (Astarion in my case, he is a great choice for the DU, as he also fights some inner deamons). But beside that.... It feels so incomplete and dissapointing due to lack of companions reactions.
[...].

I think my biggest disappointment when it comes to lack of companion reactions is that no one cares when you find out that you
(together with Gortash) are responsible for this whole mess everyone is in. Like - seriously? DUrge is the person who put the Crown on the brain and no one bats an eye.

Yes, absolutely! I am giving this playthrough few more hours, only until I finish Astarion's quest. And now I have stumbled upon this meeting with Gortash - that leaves in me even worse impression than the meeting with Orin. That one was just quick talk, but this.... such a long conversation... so much information about our involvement in the whole 'brain issue'... and nobody gives a sh*t about us being the source of it....

Act I was so amazing, Act II was also quite great, but this last one.... such a dissapoitment, not just DU reactions, but lack of companion's reactions in general...

I really love this game, I hope they will put some effort in making the last act as good as the previous ones.

Last edited by Amarantina; 09/10/23 06:06 AM.