Print Thread
K
K0aru Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Hi,

I'm playing with my girlfriend together on PS5 splitscreen mode and after the new patch 90% of the time after a full screen dialog forcing the second player camera to lock on the first player. It is unplayable for us like this, we have to reload the last save everytime after a dialog.

Steps to reproduce:
- Play the game on a PS5 in split screene mode
- Enable auto listen function (perhaps it is bugged without it, didn't tested it yet)
- Start a conversation with an NPC or advance in the game whenever there is a dialog

Expected result:
After the dialog both player should be able to see their charaters in the their half of the screen

Actual result:
90% of the time the second players camera is locked on the first player so i can't see where i am or where i'm going

Last edited by K0aru; 09/10/23 01:00 PM.
Z
addict
addict
Z
Originally Posted by K0aru
Hi,

I'm playing with my girlfriend together on PS5 splitscreen mode and after the new patch 90% of the time after a full screen dialog forcing the second player camera to lock on the first player. It is unplayable for us like this, we have to reload the last save everytime after a dialog.

Steps to reproduce:
- Play the game on a PS5 in split screene mode
- Enable auto listen function (perhaps it is bugged without it, didn't tested it yet)
- Start a conversation with an NPC or advance in the game whenever there is a dialog

Expected result:
After the dialog both player should be able to see their charaters in the their half of the screen

Actual result:
90% of the time the second players camera is locked on the first player so i can't see where i am or where i'm going
Its not just ps5 its every platform using split screen. But they ignored it currently.

K
K0aru Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Hi, yes it's the same error, i'm playing on PS5 so i tought it is a PS exlusive bug laugh i hope they fix it ASAP because it's almost a game breaking bug that i have to watch more the load screen then i can actually play the game.

Z
addict
addict
Z
Originally Posted by K0aru
Hi, yes it's the same error, i'm playing on PS5 so i tought it is a PS exlusive bug laugh i hope they fix it ASAP because it's almost a game breaking bug that i have to watch more the load screen then i can actually play the game.
Well I don't have PS5 so honestly I don't know what you can do with it and what not. But if you have an opportunity to roll back to patch 3 then you can maybe have a stable version.
On cloud gaming there is no option to roll back its automatically updating to the newest patch. I am fuckt.

Btw also try to avoid fights near ladders because if enemies will climb its possible that the game crashes. Or at least save before fights.

Last edited by ZOZO1006; 09/10/23 01:45 PM.
B
stranger
stranger
B
My wife and I have encountered the same problem. We’ve found that if you switch to your other party character using L2 trigger and then switch back it resolves the issue without having to reload.

Z
addict
addict
Z
I tryed this to but on pc it's not working. Loading back will just result the same bug.
At least on Gforce now what is considered as pc gaming.
But still I don't think that so many Ps5 players are coming to the forum. I more likely believe that they are standing there and don't understand wtf just happening. Or asking back the money or just raging like a Berserker.

K
stranger
stranger
K
My wife and I are experiencing this problem, too, after Hotfix #9. It happens almost every time after cutscenes that we're both listening in to. She can swap characters and back to fix it; but with a cutscene-heavy game, having to constantly character swap to regain control of the camera is frustrating.

G
stranger
stranger
G
Happening here too, I've noticed that if we disconnect the 2nd controller and reconnect it's fixed too. But it's happening allot... Very frustrating.

Link Copied to Clipboard