Originally Posted by papercut_ninja
Originally Posted by fylimar
I mean, he occupies a rare companion spot, doubles down on a class and a race, we already have, instead of giving us something unique, the least, they could have done, would be to make him likeable enough, so we actually might want him in the party. I mean look at Jaheira, look at Halsin. Who will realistically in your party as the druid in Halsins current state?

And all they have to do to make him likeable is to change his race to halfling, change his gender to female, change their class to bard, change their entire personality around sex and consent and make them a werewolf. The solution is just staring them right in the face wave

And everything else you just said is spot on, couldn't agree more.

Now I am going to hide and change my identity before Halsin fans start sending me severed wolf heads.

I mean, yeah, with unique I basically meant Helia biggrin, but this is a Halsin thread and I really was open to work with him as a character , even thought about a tree hugging group with three druids and Minsk as a beastmaster ranger, but not in Halsins current state.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who