Originally Posted by EMar
Originally Posted by Tarlonniel
[quote=fylimar]I agree, this is more than unhealthy. He sees two women together, not only does he asks one of the women ( my character) , if she wants to do the deed with him, but after a No, he goes on and asks her girlfriend, if he can join in in our relationship. That is outright toxic, homophobic and close to rapist behaviour. It is highly problematic.
If Halsin wants Shadowheart, well, then he could approach her when player character isn't there, and then SH can in turn talk to player if she want to go poly and sleep with Halsin on the side. But the thing here is that player has told Halsin they are not interested, and that should stop Halsin from inserting himself into a "sexual conversation" between player and their love interest. But like I said, it all feels like a bug to me, because I can't imagine it being anything else.
Jesus that's some real monkey paw shit for the Shadowheart fans that are asking for changes for a more monogamous relationship with her. If they added something like that it would absolutely ruin this game for me.