Originally Posted by Tarlonniel
Originally Posted by fylimar
I agree, this is more than unhealthy. He sees two women together, not only does he asks one of the women ( my character) , if she wants to do the deed with him, but after a No, he goes on and asks her girlfriend, if he can join in in our relationship. That is outright toxic, homophobic and close to rapist behaviour. It is highly problematic.

Like I said, you're assuming a particular relationship exists between your character and SH and the game is assuming another one. In your headcanon, SH should be over there rejecting Halsin, refusing to consider his advances at all, even if she's attracted to him, because she knows your character wouldn't be up for an open/poly arrangement. But she doesn't. The game is assuming something else. I'm not saying it shouldn't be changed, I'm just speculating about the "What were they thinking?!" question above.
No, I'm assuming Halsin is a degenerate asshole and a toxic person, a classic 'nice guy' for not accepting No from a woman. He asked MY character and I said No and then he asked my characters girlfriend if he could have sex with us both - as in her and me-, after I said No. This is rapist behaviour and it is, as I said, homophobic. It sounds like he thinks ' I can fix her'. I'm talking about my character here, who basically told him to fuck off.
I'm assuming nothing, I know bad writing, when I see it and Halsin is a desaster and a toxic one. In this case, it is about me and how I feel about that as a woman and a lesbian.
Have I made myself clear enough?

Last edited by fylimar; 12/10/23 02:30 PM.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who