Originally Posted by CosmicMayhem
Originally Posted by Ravenna_Ravager
Minthara deserves Origin Status just on principle imo. Buggy content etc... I'm working on a playthrough getting her rn. And imo she's just an overall deeper character than Halsin could ever be, Just at first bits of interactions even.

You are wasting your time, unfortunately. She has a lot of bugs and missing content, which Larian seems eagered to ignore altogether. Still nothing noteworthy for her in latest hotfix.

Originally Posted by RingRong
Guys, I recently went through the game a second time and after killing Orin I decided to talk to the new companions opinion and who I hadn't heard from yet and of course Minthara, but instead of telling me how happy she was to take revenge on her, I had the dialog option to ask her why she went over to Gortash's side (WHAT?), and she started saying that strong minded and brave and while Elder Brain is raging and trying to free himself, Gortash is trying to keep things under control and set things right, and advised that we should go and apologize to him for destroying the Steelwatch Guards. WHAT? JUST WHAT? Is this some piece of cut content or what is this even? Where did I suddenly get this dialog from? Has anyone else encountered it? I don't understand how it appeared at all, all the way Minthara didn't show any displeasure and didn't say anything wrong, on the contrary, she even called me "my love" sometimes, there was no hint or suggestion that she would switch to Gortash's side, hell, I didn't even talk to him in this walkthrough. She didn't even go anywhere or leave, she was just on my team and after this conversation she stayed on it too. What the hell is this?

See the first quote above