D
apprentice
apprentice
D
Originally Posted by Halycon Styxland
Larian offers me:
- A really ugly female
- A pretty female ... who is very promiscious and unlikeable

I cannot tell which description is supposed to match either SH or Lae'zel, and I think that's hilarious.

A
stranger
stranger
A
LZ > SH

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
What I would really like is to have all the companion characters listed in options and to be able to check romance on/off. This way everyone can choose who they want to romance, or if they don't want romance dialogues at all.
If they had done that from the beginning I think it would have solved so many problems.

S
stranger
stranger
S
I feel this is an issue with a lot of modern games not just baldur's gate 3. I remember when to romance an NPC it took time, gifts, dialogue and usually completing their personal storyline. Now I feel like I'm being ambushed by romance and I just want them to stop. Its no longer a rewarding, loving cultivation of the feelings between your PC and an NPC. Instead its "Hi Bob." "Hi want to have sex!" "No.". "Hi Sam." "Hi do you want to go steady?" "No!" "Hi Tim." "HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON ME WITH BOB AND SAM?" Sniffle, sob sob." "What the censored?"

I mean I'm in act 1, haven't used Gale since I got him as my character's a wizard and yet he just tried to seduce me with magic and I had to basically shut him down hard then the next night Karlach was trying to get into my pants. I'm sorry but I barely know either of you if your that horny go sleep with each other Gale obviously is desperate for it as I've barely exchanged two words with the guy and Karlach no offence but we''ve known each other for two day's, no wait this is day 3 isn't it etiher way I don't even know what you like or dislike. Do you enjoy spicy food, want a shiny axe or secretly hope your partner would give you flowers? As I said its not just baldurs gate there's been other games where you basically get blindsided by a romance hard lock or failure because you weren't even aware you were in a relationship to begin with as your just being ordinarily pleasant with the NPC. Then when they do spring the "Yay DATING" scene on you your options always seem to be "YAY SEXINGTONS" or ripping out their heart with a "You wont be needing this!" there's no let them down gently or even a yes I'll date you but lets hold off jumping into bed with each other till we're not trying to avoid dying.

Last edited by Senko; 17/11/23 05:30 AM.
A
stranger
stranger
A
I cannot overstate how obnoxcious Dame Aylin is with her spam of "look how lesbian I am" the whole ending of act2.
"NO I will not waste 30 seconds of my life to talk about Shadowheart!"
"NO I don't care this is the only reason I am even alive!"

Also, who the hell thought Aasimar race are demigods? Major lore break right there.

Page 20 of 20 1 2 18 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard