Originally Posted by KillerRabbit
I know you 'explained' it, I was responding to your #4 and was asking you look at with new eyes.

I guess I do think she is "that sort of girl" which is to say she's the sort of woman I like: free, open, in control of her sexuality. But I understand why you want to see her differently. It's a sweet scene.
There's no specific way I want to see her as. I simply see her as the person the game portrays her as. And that person is someone who, based on the evidence we just spoke of, wants to have a first date with you, and will ask you to reconsider your plans with someone else that night to spend the night with her on a date, but isn't willing to sleep with you on your first date.

None of which indicates any kind of want to share you with others, then or otherwise, and none of which is related to the intricacies of wine except that happens to be what you're drinking on the night that you have your first date.

You, on the other hand, seem to want to see her as a "free, open girl". And thus, you made up some subtext that fits that for your own game's roleplay.

Last edited by Michieltjuhh; 17/10/23 02:29 AM.