Originally Posted by Netav
I agree, Halsin thing needs to be resolved. I don't think they will make her full mono though, requires too much rewriting. I don't think this is a bad thing that she is "open monogamous". She is very clear what she wants and needs and in the end you still will get your happy farm ending with kids etc. Remember that she is happy with your Tav and never asks or does anything on her own(poly related).

She is written as being mono for most of the game though, which you have said you agreed with before. They can't write a character as both monogamous and polyamorous, because they completely contradict one another, with two vastly different relationship views. A character can't be both at the same time and be expected to make sense.

So that's why they should have went all in on one direction, not this laughable attempt to appease both sides. It just doesn't work. Shadowheart is broken.

The only "fix" is to retcon her into being completely one or the other. But if they do that, either way some fans are going to be pissed. They have created such a mess and I don't there's any actual fix where everyone comes out happy. Ppl wouldn't even consider it a fix anyway probably.

Last edited by Backinstyle; 17/10/23 08:42 PM.