Originally Posted by KillerRabbit
I'm not arguing with the game, I'm arguing with the people who have head cannoned SH into a monogamist. I'm with YOU. In my POV you are arguing with the game. I'll be happy to stop bringing it whenever others stop saying that the SH was mono only in chapters 1-2 or they start acknowledging that the sharing the wine comment was a really question about sharing partners.

The game does blatantly contradict you in the very cutscenes straight after your misinterpretation, with every single outcome possible. They ALL say you're wrong. That means you're arguing with the game. She is mono only in act 1 and act 2. This is factual, your misinterpretation of a single scene to have it fit your own roleplay session does not change that.

The game said A. You heard B. The game then gave you A. You double down on it being B, because you don't want A. You want B, at least in this situation. You're free to see it that way, but don't use it as an argument.

Originally Posted by KillerRabbit
Besides I was talking to Rosten. Happy to have you here but I'll shut up when you do.
This is accurate, and I apologize, I should've just kept quiet until they replied to it.

Last edited by Michieltjuhh; 18/10/23 12:44 AM.