Originally Posted by Netav
Funnily enough my friend who romanced Karlach on mulitplayer
liked her ending where they go in hell. He and Karlach get more adventure, while we "boring asses"(me and other friend) go settle down with SH and Laezel. He was only sad that there were no "chat ending" like with other romanced companions.
Unromanced SH ending with
dead parents as selunite
sounds kinda fucked up to me though.
Ye the problem with the
Karlach
one is that similar to Halsin, there's no
choice for a proper happy ending. You're more or less forced into it, she doesn't even really want it (made that clear throughout the game) but it's the only option and you'll just be fighting until you die or somehow kill Zariel. Halsin leaves you regardless of what you choose right now even though you want to stay with him and he implies that he wouldn't mind, yet you don't even get an option to do so. So both lack a 'happy ending' in that sense.

Regarding unromanced SH, there's a worse version..
she's insanely emotionally damaged if not romanced as Selunite without her parents or you and probably won't recover. But if you have her go Dark Justiciar regardless of the parents choice and she doesn't get a random one liner during the epilogue, you never see her again. Add the fact that you just fell into the water and she never learned to swim and well... you can understand the implication lmao. There's bound to be people who legit thought she drowned.

Last edited by Michieltjuhh; 23/10/23 12:26 PM.