Originally Posted by AmayaTenjo
Originally Posted by Bigli
Originally Posted by TheOracle
Originally Posted by Michieltjuhh
Haha, thank you, not sure if that's meant to be a positive or if it means I've spent too much time thinking about it though. shadowheartgiggle

Your reddit post was excellent as well. Unfortunately it'll probably not gain too much traction as it's a relatively niche problem and only one aspect of Halsin's overall issues (his entire romance and general act 3 writing). But it's good people still talk about it.

I doubt patch 4 will bring any big changes to Halsin, but I have hope that the future holds some (and, by proxy, changes to those his writing affects).

It's positive lmao, myself and I'm sure most people in this thread and the other have spent an unhealthy amount of time contemplating these characters. I don't expect it to go anywhere either, just wanted to write down my thoughts, and then figured I might as well make it an open letter lol

oh, and I absolutely have to know where SH says she wants a family with kids. I don't know what the male version of "screaming ovaries" is, but this fictional character is giving me that. do you have a video of it? Might have to play the game all over again because it seems I missed a lot of dialogue
I have video of it. Basically you have to go almost the entire game without asking her "What do you think of all that's happened to us so far?" and if you can manage to do that when you ask her sometime in act 3(I don't know when exactly), this is the response you'll get.
https://i.imgur.com/mA2Lsxo.mp4

How do they expect anyone to not ask her that though? I always asking the companions everything I can even if it repeats. Everytime I go to camp, long rest, or change areas I talk to them to see if theres anything new. Its how I got Halsin's dialogue about his feelings about leaving the grove.
I don't think you're expected to but rather that it's bugged. Once you ask her that question it turns into something else and locks you out of asking it for the rest of the game.