Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Thorvic
Give a Try man.. Just saying that..
Just Give a Try in been Full evil Scumbag especially if yu go as Durge.. Its a Blast.. not Joking..
i tried both ways this game, even made 2 runs like yu guys say (True Neutral)
and Trust me.. The Evil way i had a Lot more Fun and Lought then been the Hero
(dont Know kinda Felt that i didant get Any Reward in the Game by the End for Been a Hero.. but in the Dark Side.. yu get a BUNCH of rewards.. kinda reaally weird this.)
Just Try out been full evil as Durge and go Full Ilithid and get the Rewards from the Butler.. yu will go Nuts with the amount of Power yu can get by end game.

I just Really Wish they Had made a LIttle Bit Better the Hero Path end endings.. becouse really dosent make me want to play that way again.. becouse of the endings i get.. with all of then.
(yeahh i tested it all already.. have more then 900 hrs, and as far as i count last time hade made dont know.. 11 games or more becouse i delet a lot of then since 3.0)

nowadays im just Testing Things in the Game.. and waiting for the new Patch or Update to Try to Fix what got broken in 3.0
(find some Work around for the Bugs too.. sometimes i Try to help people here doing that or giving advice on quests and stuffs.. but the game kinda is Dead for me im just F. Araond there yu know.)

(i do enjoy Test Things.. i used to SpeedRUn so.. yeah im that kinda of guy ho loves find Bugs, Game Braking Stuff actually already find a Lot of then and reported to Larian.. but since 3.0 they never aswer anymore, just the same old stuff like the dev team its aware and working on it..)

But dont Get me Wrong Guys i really love the Game.. i just want this game to be good in the Both Sides. just that.
maybe im Harsh on what i say becouse i already told here.. english its not my main language..
Please my intention its not to Offend anybody or Larian.. i just want this Game to be the Best he can Be..
in my opinion this game its not Complete.. but if all of yu are Happy with the way he is at the moment.. F. Amazing..
i Wish i could enjoy the game like yu guys.. really wish not joking.

Oh yeah, no worries, bro. I think I understand what you're saying, Thorvic. You're harsh sometimes, but from what you've mentioned, it's really because you LOVE the game so much, right?

And YEEEESSSSSS: I will most DEFINITELY give it a try at being Super Evil Scumbag (XD lol) Dark Urge on my next playthrough. I'm aaaaaaalmost finished w my current "nice good guy" playthrough. laugh

Last edited by MarcoNeves; 01/11/23 05:22 AM.
P
stranger
stranger
P
Originally Posted by Motojunkie86
Remember; they always have the ability to leave that company in search for a position in another company or industry that better suits the amount of work they want to do. It's called choice; We all have it

Every industry is under the pump for deadlines and margins being met. EVERY industry.....

If you sell a product in any other industry you need to stand behind it or people take you to court for malpractice or fraudulent behavior.

Perhaps next time you purchase a product in a store and it is less than what you paid for; you'll be ok with accepting it for your money because who ever made it might be "overworked or exploited" as you put it.

So tell me, do you think crunch culture within the game industry is a good thing? Do you think its a healthy thing that produces the best quality work?

S
S
Originally Posted by PrinnyWesker
So tell me, do you think crunch culture within the game industry is a good thing? Do you think its a healthy thing that produces the best quality work?

The question wasn't for me, but sure, it's not only unhealthy, but also totally unproductive. On the contrary, the amount of bugs you introduce increases exponentially with the overtime you're doing, which leads to more overtime and so on.

But Larian is the Studio and Publisher of this thing and they are setting their own deadline. If it's not quite finished, just don't release it.

- You are one of us now. - Yes, I suppose I am.
T
addict
addict
T
"Oh yeah, no worries, bro. I think I understand what you're saying, Thorvic. You're harsh sometimes, but from what you've mentioned, it's really because you LOVE the game so much, right? "
Yup.. haha
Im kinda old nowadays and This game bro.. Gave me a Feeling that i never felt in almost 10 years of gaming.. not joking..
the only other games that gave me a Similar Feeling was Witcher 3, Persona 5, Soulsgames (Dark souls, DS3, Bloodborne..)
can say some older games too but its Different.. things were less complex back then.
and i really wish this game to Became the Full Masterpiece he can be..
Just lacking in 2 parts.. in my opinion like a said act 3, endings (in the hero Path)
and when yu Play act 1,2 man thats so Brutal and from other world.. that act 3 fall short. compared from the rest.. thats the worst part..
(and im not Joking.. Even when i Tried to Force the F. Game to Make events to Run same way.. the game slaped me in a face and say No.. i will do things a litle bit different this Time.. Crazy shit. and i tested a LOT>>> all party combinations and companions.. the ones i tested the less becouse i notice they always broke my game pretty hard was Wyll and Karlach then i didant dive too Deep becouse the game always broke pretty bad.)

what can i say more ?
this game its so Crazy in act 1,2 that even if yu try to follow a Step by Step of one of my Games i Bet shit will go Unique for Yu.. thats for yu to actually understand what act 1,2 of this game is..
this really blew my mind and my Jaw went to the flor.. im still catching the pieces till this day.. and thats wy i tested so much already of this game..
becouse evry time he keeps trowing new unique stuff at me..hauhauhauhauha
(played so much already and still getting new Stuff.. like today.. i was making a Game and during the Grove post Party Laezel just say to me that she will go F. with astarion becouse i only have eyes for Shadowheart.. ok game ok.. thats new.RS)
i dont get to see ok.. but she even confirmed that she went all out with him in the next day when i chat with her..haha

Last edited by Thorvic; 02/11/23 02:45 AM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Thorvic
"Oh yeah, no worries, bro. I think I understand what you're saying, Thorvic. You're harsh sometimes, but from what you've mentioned, it's really because you LOVE the game so much, right? "
Yup.. haha
Im kinda old nowadays and This game bro.. Gave me a Feeling that i never felt in almost 10 years of gaming.. not joking..
the only other games that gave me a Similar Feeling was Witcher 3, Persona 5, Soulsgames (Dark souls, DS3, Bloodborne..)
can say some older games too but its Different.. things were less complex back then.
and i really wish this game to Became the Full Masterpiece he can be..
Just lacking in 2 parts.. in my opinion like a said act 3, endings (in the hero Path)
and when yu Play act 1,2 man thats so Brutal and from other world.. that act 3 fall short. compared from the rest.. thats the worst part..
(and im not Joking.. Even when i Tried to Force the F. Game to Make events to Run same way.. the game slaped me in a face and say No.. i will do things a litle bit different this Time.. Crazy shit. and i tested a LOT>>> all party combinations and companions.. the ones i tested the less becouse i notice they always broke my game pretty hard was Wyll and Karlach then i didant dive too Deep becouse the game always broke pretty bad.)

what can i say more ?
this game its so Crazy in act 1,2 that even if yu try to follow a Step by Step of one of my Games i Bet shit will go Unique for Yu.. thats for yu to actually understand what act 1,2 of this game is..
this really blew my mind and my Jaw went to the flor.. im still catching the pieces till this day.. and thats wy i tested so much already of this game..
becouse evry time he keeps trowing new unique stuff at me..hauhauhauhauha
(played so much already and still getting new Stuff.. like today.. i was making a Game and during the Grove post Party Laezel just say to me that she will go F. with astarion becouse i only have eyes for Shadowheart.. ok game ok.. thats new.RS)
i dont get to see ok.. but she even confirmed that she went all out with him in the next day when i chat with her..haha

LOL!! LOL!! LOL!! LOL!! LOL!! (I laughed so hard when you said: "OK, game, ok... that's new.") I know, too bad we don't get to see it, hahahah. Not sure where you're from, but in Brazil/Portugal (where I was born and grew up), we have an expression that fits Lae'zel perfectly: Lae'zel "é foda pra caralho." Which basically means she is super badass - but the direct translation is full of swearing bad words and sex innuendo, which 100% fits what you were saying about her. LOL!

And yes, the game keeps surprising me with new things as well. Every time I think I know and have seen everything, the game is like: Nope, check THIS out!

I agree, the last time I was this exceedingly happy/amazed/surprised by a video game was in 2015 with Witcher 3. Divinity Original Sin 2 came close, but BG3 is just.... I mean I think it transcends the genre and type of game that it is. I wouldn't worry: when the game gets all completely patched, and gets a Definitive Edition (and hopefully some DLC or expansion), it's going to be the closest thing to a perfect RPG that humanity has ever seen.

Last edited by MarcoNeves; 02/11/23 04:56 AM.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard