Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 80 of 93 1 2 78 79 80 81 82 92 93
J
journeyman
journeyman
J
Hopefully you dont mind me talking about whats new in patch 4 and whats not, Red Queen.

I saw some new idle animations added for Halsin as well as fixed kissing scenes where head heights were off (couldn't check it in the game so far). Idle animations seem to be good, makes him more lively. To be honest, I didn't expect any changes to his writing, but like everyone else (I'd wager) I still was hoping for it.

apprentice
apprentice
^ did they fix his clicking voicelines ? i'm currently downloading the patch..

apprentice
apprentice
okay, so the idle animations for him in his camp does'nt trigger for me nor does his "breathing sound" fix, whatever that is. i'll have to start a new game..pretty sure any older save game is bugged with the old bugs still in it. i'll continue to wait for the DE of the game

I've never ever seen Halsin doing any idle animation in camp, he was always just standing.
I'll check what is going on with my game, but I guess, it will be the same.

Guys, guys...You need to see the new animation for kiss with Halsin. I would describe it as "Holy Jesus it's a fire!" I mean, I really like what was before, a gentle kiss, but now... If you could see the eyes of my cleric right after Halsin kissed her... Well... wow. I think my cheeks are red right now. galehearteyes

L
L
Originally Posted by Madguise
okay, so the idle animations for him in his camp does'nt trigger for me nor does his "breathing sound" fix, whatever that is. i'll have to start a new game..pretty sure any older save game is bugged with the old bugs still in it. i'll continue to wait for the DE of the game

Maybe just reload to a point before you meet Halsin? Regardless, this would be unfortunate.

I'm seriously considering waiting for the DE as well.

A
A
Reloaded an old save and got nothing after I asked for a kiss. Next run-through I guess. cry

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by JeyFrey
I saw some new idle animations added for Halsin as well as fixed kissing scenes where head heights were off (couldn't check it in the game so far). Idle animations seem to be good, makes him more lively. To be honest, I didn't expect any changes to his writing, but like everyone else (I'd wager) I still was hoping for it.
Originally Posted by Noelle666
Guys, guys...You need to see the new animation for kiss with Halsin. I would describe it as "Holy Jesus it's a fire!" I mean, I really like what was before, a gentle kiss, but now... If you could see the eyes of my cleric right after Halsin kissed her... Well... wow. I think my cheeks are red right now. galehearteyes
approvegauntlet approvegauntlet approvegauntlet

old hand
old hand
drops everything, loads Halsin

... boy am I going to be embarrassed doing that in the middle of Rivington. But it shall be done anyway!! galehearteyes

Last edited by Tarlonniel; 02/11/23 11:52 PM.
I
journeyman
journeyman
I
Any big updates for our beloved Halsin in the new patch?

I was hoping for new ending scenes / epilogues frown

A
A
Nothing for the endings in patch.

Originally Posted by Tarlonniel
drops everything, loads Halsin

... boy am I going to be embarrassed doing that in the middle of Rivington. But it shall be done anyway!! galehearteyes
I wrote a suggestion in Discord to bring back the old kiss animation and have them both but on conditions like these: the old one, gentle kiss, for the "open world", because yeah, it would be more suitable, and the new one for camp cause in camp you have more intimate atmosphere and can show all your passion.
I have a feeling the new kiss is the same you can see during the sex scene, but I'm ok with it being reused.

J
journeyman
journeyman
J
Just on the jump to get to work, so I am just sharing this links here. Its new/changed things people found via datamining:

Remember: We can't be sure if all of this is going to be added to the game eventually, but at least most of the stuff has been changed/added in the game files lately, so chances are.

apprentice
apprentice
^they addressed almost all of the problems we've had with halsin, if you're still reading the forums john, thank you. these will eventually be in the game, either the next patch or the one after that..if not these two patches then the DE. The minthara thing, they listened to the fans who said they want both Halsin and Minthara instead of killing one over the other. I appreciate them for doing that. These lines are in the files but they're not ready yet, they gotta be animated and then mo-capped but this is good news that they've listened to us and are adding in content for halsin

N
addict
addict
N
Just on the jump to get to work, so I am just sharing this links here. Its new/changed things people found via datamining:

Remember: We can't be sure if all of this is going to be added to the game eventually, but at least most of the stuff has been changed/added in the game files lately, so chances are.

Wow, this looks promising. Really happy(too soon?) for "team Halsin"!

I hope we will get some fixes to Shadowheart(that were mentioned countless times before) aswell.

Last edited by Netav; 03/11/23 07:01 AM.
apprentice
apprentice
^since you're looking for changes for the shadowheart drow thing definitely go to the karlach thread and ask one of them (they have some members who datamines) if they can look into the datamines and see if there's any changes to that. the tumblr person posted here cares for halsin and look through only his files for any of his new changes. for all we know shadowheart could've had new stuff added in from this patch too

If this is all true then gods, my heart wishes this to be added as soon as possible.
I am at work right now and it's it so hard for me, a sentimental dork, not to cry after reading the dialogue allowing Tav to remain with Halsin.
As one character once said: "Don't do this, don't give me hope". But for me, let's do this, I want this hope and I want it to become real. As many if us also want this. *virtually hugs Team Halsin people*
Sorry, I'm too emotional right now. ^_^'

old hand
old hand

celebrate horsey hug cheer birthdayjump party thankyou

I am marginally excited about this.

When this end comes, the poly theme should be over. So it is possible without changing Halsin. smile

apprentice
apprentice
with the new dialogue for minthara it contradicts the whole drow thing. halsin says he hates drows because of his captivity, but in the drow scene he's the only companion who's like..'mmm...an interesting pair~" and the only companion who jumps in at the chance for an orgy with them, which implies he kinda has a thing for drows...yet the minthara dialogue implies he has a hatred for drows

Page 80 of 93 1 2 78 79 80 81 82 92 93

Link Copied to Clipboard