Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 110 of 157 1 2 108 109 110 111 112 156 157
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by NomTheBurritos
Decided that I'll get a tattoo to commemorate this group effort if Larian actually does give Karlach a fully-fledged Act 3 engine fix story.

you and me both, friend!

M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
Is there ant word from larian on adding more ending for karlach where she gets a good engine?

M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
Also want to add to this thread larian please let us upgrade her engine or give us a really happy ending for such a tragic character.

N
journeyman
journeyman
N
I couldn't log into the forums til today bwcause darned gateway error, but I'd be totally up for this. I feel like we've a big chunk of the community who supports this particular feedback and would support giving something back from the fans to Larian. Be it a letter, a few lines of thank you from each person, whatever really. That'd show the gratitude in more than just tweeta and engagement, you know?

N
enthusiast
enthusiast
N
No word no, just a large outcry from the fanbase to give her one,
With alot of evidence ingame and potential cut content/recorded lines that suggest fixing her engine permantly WAS intented but just didnt make it into the release.

But larian has a habit of really listening to playerfeedback and adding what they can. Andpolishing their games with Definitive editions later for free which usually includes more content. But i admit those titles were giving less* content then what bg3 players are hoping for in their DE.
But we welcome another voice for the cause smile

#JusticeforKarlach

M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
Really hope that's the case.
Just wanted to keep this thread going

#justiceforkarlach

N
journeyman
journeyman
N
Hey soldiers, anyone been to MCM? Any good chats with the cast? I’m yet to watch the entire q&a from it, but only know a few answers plus the whole skipping Theo situation. Thought any lucky chap may have been able to queue for some signings maybe?

M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
whats the whole skipping theo situation?

I
stranger
stranger
I
Originally Posted by NomTheBurritos
Hey soldiers, anyone been to MCM?

I haven’t heard of that. What does it refer to?

#JusticeForKarlach
Originally Posted by Ihsan997
I haven’t heard of that. What does it refer to?

London's Comic Con, basically, from my understanding. They had a big panel with bg3 cast and such this year. Autographs, photo-opportunities, audience QnA, etc. I follow one person over on tumblr who went and got a photo with Sam. Wish I could go, but alas, wrong country laugh

Originally Posted by mattmcrich
whats the whole skipping theo situation?

From what I've heard, there was a section at the beginning of the panel where all the actors were asked to talk about their role and tell the story of how they got it and all that, and everyone got their chance to talk, but when it was supposed to be Theo's turn the interviewer straight up switched to audience questions (they were out of time, apparently, but imo it could've been handled much better - you run the panel, pay attention to how long everyone's talking to fit everybody in!). Which sits wrong with a lot of people, understandably.

[Linked Image from tarraxahum.neocities.org]
M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
Yea that makes sense the panel runner should've been more on point

M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
Yea that makes sense the panel runner should've been more on point

M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
https://www.thegamer.com/baldurs-gate-3-karlach-ending-happy-better/

i know most probably already read this but i just saw it and i really hope we get more news soon.

justice for karlach

N
enthusiast
enthusiast
N
Begging, pleading, willing to sell my kideny, for a better ending.
LARIAN if you sre seeing this. Give me that sweet serotonine rush damn it. Let me save her and let her stay!

P.S. Other wise bg3 was a fantastic game and congratz on all your success :p

Any news would be great but i doubt it will be soon.

Im still surprised patch 4 was announced like what? 2 weeks ago? And no drop yet

Wait, Patch 4 was announced? First I hear of it.

Hey guys! I mostly hang in Minthara threads but I wanted to join the support by saying I think Karlach deserves that happy ending. A tragic/bittersweet ending for such an upbeat character really breaks my heart and I wouldn't have any qualms if it was actually done well. Also, the writing for Karlach in general is admittedly rushed and her VA's interviews support that claim. I won't hold it against Larian if they decide not to add/change her story in a future patch, but they have to at the very least consider adding the possibility to fix her engine in the Definitive Edition.

As for Patch 4, I don't remember it being announced either. What I do remember is hearing they were going to go on a break/vacation. People on Reddit have reported some changes on the backend on SteamDB but that was it. The rest are speculation.

Minthara bug list, updated for Hotfix #22.
N
enthusiast
enthusiast
N
Announced i guess was a strong word but i remember it was a twitter response from larian i think.
Where some asked about when patch 4 was going to drop to fix x y z issues. And they responded with *its around the corner*

Yep, no official announcement yet! Those words are used to keep us on our toes so I wouldn't take them to heart. I'd wager it could be dropped anywhere from 1-3 weeks from now. I actually like them taking their time with updates if it means more things can be fixed/added.

Minthara bug list, updated for Hotfix #22.
Yeah, probably a few weeks out, then.

I
stranger
stranger
I
Originally Posted by rendemption
Yep, no official announcement yet! Those words are used to keep us on our toes so I wouldn't take them to heart. I'd wager it could be dropped anywhere from 1-3 weeks from now. I actually like them taking their time with updates if it means more things can be fixed/added.

I’m with you there. If they’re going to fix up endings, then they need proper time - as well as patience from all of us - to do that.

Thank you for your support, by the way. Heartbroken fans unite!

#JusticeForKarlach
Page 110 of 157 1 2 108 109 110 111 112 156 157

Link Copied to Clipboard