Thank you for the welcome! I wasn’t there to see the hype when the Avernus ending was added in. Even then, it was just so nice to see them readily respond to fans’ feedbacks like that. I can only imagine how it felt for the people who cared for her since the beginning, or the ones who actually helped to make it happen.

Originally Posted by Walking Kole
Patch 2 was a huge surprise for all of us, I just hope it won't be the last time she sees anything major done for her.
I hope so too. I’m aware they had existing assets but the fact that they called her VA back to the studio and properly added it in really raised my opinion of Larian. This and the numerous changes they’ve made since release is a testament to how much they care about our input. It doesn’t raise my expectations of them necessarily, which is probably wise. I’m just more inclined to send them bug reports/feedback forms and keep a more positive outlook. I think it’s good to keep this thread going, no matter what Larian may or may not do.

Originally Posted by Walking Kole
Also, for the DE, I know this is controversial among Minthara fans, but I wouldn't mind a good (official) recruitment option for her. Romancing Minthara as Karlach is really something else, and I'd rather do right by Karlach's people while also not leaving Minthara hanging in Act 1.
I was not aware it’s a controversial topic! Most people I’ve spoken to have been supportive because the current path is very limiting and gives less incentive for people to experience her character. I have seen few arguments of keeping her exclusive to the “evil route” but those are quickly shut down by other comments, which I agree with XD

Also, as much as I love Minthara, I always stand by Mama K too. I've been using the mod for every run (but one) so I can get them both in my party. I hope Larian can do more than just add the option to knock her out. I want them to present her as a proper companion, not just an NPC people will gloss over when they’re playing good.

Minthara bug list, updated for Hotfix #22.