So I’m guessing DU will have their urges again at some point in their life? Is it not possible for them to resist Bhaal even after revival? If so, that is tragic. I also played resist DU and loved it, but I think most of my knowledge has been lost somewhere along my 3 incomplete modded playthroughs lol.

Originally Posted by fylimar
Actually I came here, since there is new datamined content involving both Minthara and Halsin, so it might be possible to recruit her on a non evil way in the future? Or Halsin on teh evil way (which actually would not make sense tbh).
I would like to hope she can be but according to a dataminer, the dialogue is speculated to trigger in a neutral playthrough at best.

I don’t see Halsin being recruitable in an evil playthrough either - then again there really isn’t an “evil” playthrough, is there? The players are defining it for themselves XD
I think if you massacre the Grove, there shouldn’t be any chance to get Halsin. It just wouldn’t make sense narratively.

Originally Posted by Black_Elk
I've repeated the content of Act III multiple times now, each time having to go back after I make steady progress, then get annoyed and load a different a campaign. Is this confirmed to just be a Durge specific bug now? Is she working correctly for regular Evil Tav?
I relate so much to repeating Act 3 content. I didn't experience the 'cheating' bug myself, but according to a friend of mine it's not DU-specific and it doesn't seem to appear for everyone, just a small minority. If you do encounter it, consider sending a bug report to Larian because it might've not been noticed yet!

Minthara bug list, updated for Hotfix #22.