This Hotfix didn't fix half of the things that are important. For those who complain (rightfully) about Astarion looking weird. Other romnance options s are worse:

Gale

- still has no kiss animation at all. The dialogue just ends as if you clicked "leave"
- some of his dialogues before and after meetinmg Mystra are linked wrong
- whole banters with him and NPcs (Lorroakan for example) disappeared completly

Wyll

- the end part of his Questline where you have to find the dragon Ansur, is simply not doable, because you don't get the book "Legend of Ansur"
- the new dialogues with Florrick accusing you having killed huis father, makes no sense, because Mizora is in your camp, so how can she tell Florrick that
- Mizora talks like Wyll's father is dead even though he's in my camp, alive and kicking. i can't even open the secret door at Wyrm's Rock to Ansur's layer

Karlach

- since her ending is closely tied to Wyll's depending which way you choose, she may die or have no ending at all. i'm already prepared that i acn't choose anything but letting her become a Mindflayer so she can survive these vexing bugs at all

I feel like Larian is kidding us with that ridiculous mini Hotfix. I want them to fix those bugs, yesterday!