Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
stranger
stranger
C
Originally Posted by Brir
Could there be legal reasons for this?
Given that halflings don't look that much different than human children, I could see the risk of the game getting fully banned in some countries.

My halfling was every bit a grown woman. No mistaking her for a child if you tried. She had T&A for days.
If the shorty options were problematic legally, custom shorty Tavs wouldn't be allowed to have nekkid sexy-time scenes for the same reason.

S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
Originally Posted by Niara
I'll admit to having a type preference myself - I have two main pulls if we could get a small-sized companion:
A) I'd appreciate someone witty, intellectual and a bit scathing towards others with a dry and enjoyable sense of humour to those able to repartee and/or snark at their level.
B) Someone who is good-hearted and good-natured, who knows that they aren't much of anything, in the big picture, and aren't important in the world-saving scope of things, but isn't discouraged or put off by that, and is the sort to want to do what they can, because it's what they can do and because it needs to be done. Probably still learning not to set themselves on fire to keep others warm.[/spoiler]
You literally just described Helia, she's in both categories as a
Werewolf
Halfling bard, if any of her cut dialogue was any indication.

veteran
veteran
I hadn't followed the mined data closely, but that makes me even more miffed that we missed out. Hmph.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Niara
I hadn't followed the mined data closely, but that makes me even more miffed that we missed out. Hmph.

Yeah, same here. From the datamined voicelines,she sounded exactly like a combination of your two character wishes.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
veteran
veteran
I made Helia as a character. I used the suggestion here and made her a Dark Urge to simulate the werewolf resist mechanism. I used a modded face to give her the unique origin feeling ( I myself love vanilla female halfling 1 and 5). She will probably be a lore bard.
I might post a pic later, when I'm home.
She is a bard of course, I'm undecided, if I should go lore or sword. I figure, she would be more of a spellcaster though. I mean halfling lore bard was my first playthrough, but you can't have too many halflings or too many bards, right?

I'm currently in my last quests with my current Durge and have a gith mage going, but I love playing parallel playthroughs.

Here is Helia:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by fylimar; 24/11/23 10:17 PM.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard