Originally Posted by Nessius
Just stopping in to tell everyone that even though they swore that they wouldn't, due to popular demand they are releasing are physical disc version of BG3. Between this and all of the other random stuff we've gotten over the last few months, it really does feel like they're committed to fulfilling every last community request they can manage. My hopium only grows by the day.

Yes it does! I noticed this too. Larian takes customer service seriously. Don’t give up hope, everyone!

Originally Posted by tarraxahum
I'm not holding my breath for any kind of DLC, for many reasons. However, in a theoretical scenario, a post-game Avernus DLC would make no sense logistically: for some characters Karlach died on that pier, and some characters killed her on Wyll's quest, and some characters attacked the grove so she never joined/left the party, etc etc etc. And we don't exactly have any other motivation for our character to go to Avernus post-game. There's no sense in releasing a DLC that hinges on one choice being required and arguably made "canon", locking everyone else out (and adding another severe enough reason post the big bad being defeated... too much needless work, nah)

So, if any (although I doubt anything of that scale), it would have to be before the ending, that's for sure.

This makes a lot of sense. It also fits with the common refrain here: people want a way to just save Karlach and give her a good ending like with the other origins. Seriously, not one dwarf was ever consulted about her engine. Imagine how many of them are hanging around the city smithies.

#JusticeForKarlach