stranger
stranger
A
Originally Posted by Coelacanth
Originally Posted by Amos
Amos. Paladin. Oath of Vengeance.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
]

One of my favorite male character models thus far.
Just saw the message. Thanks a lot! I had spent really much time thinking about his appearance! And I made really many pictures with him throughout the game lol

Last edited by Amos; 13/10/23 11:14 PM.
addict
addict
Struggling, struggling..... I finished the game but...

using the "Tony Stark" option, i.e. Gale activating the orb.
(I thought immediately of Infinity wars/endgame, the moment the Nautiloid's barrage came in, and Gale sacrificing himself on top of the brain was like Stark snapping his fingers with the infinity stones, stopping the fight and killing all evils. Good old Gale, I hope Mystra takes his soul in her palace)
Now I try to claim victory with force of muscle and spell, but.... I don't even know how I'm supposed to do it.
Not sure my half-drow ranger will prevail.

Last edited by ldo58; 20/10/23 08:54 PM.
veteran
veteran
My Durge Suri Mena

And a new Durge - I wanted to make a very innocent looking character

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
Like my tieflings:

journeyman
journeyman
Aelithe and Malice

[Linked Image from imageupload.io]

Last edited by Libertine; 21/10/23 09:17 PM.

-Agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.
veteran
veteran
Tav'itha finally caught up!!!

Last one off the Nautiloid at the start, but jackin' all the trades now lol. She's been taking some detours and pursuing a pretty autodidactic approach. Basically trying to learn every cantrip with the dip dip dip. (Arranging the custom hotbar to fit all the fun stuff was the tricky part, but we're doing the swap and drop.) Been trying to take the various classes when it seemed to harmonize most with the story beats. Kept it mostly Good, but also fully Gith hehe. Somehow I do find that the outfits at this point really start to come together! The usually reliable Red Dye didn't look great with our best gloves, so we made some compromises there for style hehe. Tav'thia keeps 'em in stitches with some Astral bard antics and working the outside angles, while Slay'zel charges up the middle no contest! Got the others rotating in and out so they can hit their marks. So far so good!

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

This part is always my favorite... heheh

The whole team always seems to really work in unison on that one! lol

addict
addict
For my second playthrough, I'm trying the Dark Urge.
incarnated as a Drow bard.
You should hear her perform "The Black Angel's Death Song" on her flute.

stranger
stranger
I've been diagnosed with Chronic Restarter, so I have yet to actually beat Act II, and yet I'm now sitting at...lucky number 6 for my character/campaign count that I have going :'D So I apologize in advance for the gushing over my many children, but alas, I'm like a proud dad who will tell anyone and everyone about his kids while whipping out the accordion of pictures from his wallet of said kids to show off. The more kids I got, the more mods I learned how to use, so yeah I have modded up here just FYI.

So, going from oldest child to youngest, we start with Hyeon-woo, who is a Barbarian/Moon Druid himbo half-elf that simps for his angry green gith wife. He was my firstborn, so I didn't really think up a detailed backstory, but as I played him, him just being a bumbling and well-meaning big guy just became his whole personality and, honestly, is very fun to play, especially when he romanced Lae'zel on accident and just decided that that was his wife pretty much immediately. No thoughts except his wife and OWLBEAR SMASH behind those eyes.

(The rest of my kids I'll put under a spoiler, so as not to take up an entire page and annoy anyone)

Then I got curious, after romancing a gith, what playing as one was like, so I then made Octavian, who I headcanon as a human-raised gith; his egg wasn't hatching and so, rather than destroy it, the hatchery custodian of his creche removed his egg and abandoned it far from the creche, where his human mom eventually found him, starting to hatch, and impulsively just decided to raise him there and then. He has the instincts of a Fighter, being a gith and his mother was one, so he too started out as one, but as he began his new journey he became a Druid that joined the Circle of the Spores once he met the Myconid people and fell in love with their chill and yet also brutal (when they wanna be) vibes. He's also all in for romancing everyone's favorite red flag vampire spawn, while maintaining a Chaotic Good nature.

I got curious about playing a Durge, so after Octavian got to Act II (a common theme here—get to Act II and then make new chara lmao) I made my non-binary kid Dokkaebi, a Paladin of Vengeance/Tempest Cleric, and decided right off the bat that he was gonna be my purest goodest child, and have been playing him as lawful good as much possible ever since. Which also led into a sweet af romance with Wyll~? Made him a Tiefling cause I wanted to know how the first real conflict of the game played out for Tiefs, and because it made romancing Wyll, who had history with Tieflings, just seem all the more juicy plot-wise. Also had installed a polyamory mod by this point, so while Wyll is my MAN, I also banged Karlach because I love her to death and couldn't resist Tief x Tief action when the opportunity presented itself.

I THEN got curious about playing a Drow, so I made Crowe to see how that would play out, using the same Paladin/Cleric combo as Dokkaebi cause I really liked it, but unlike Dokkaebi, Crowe is Chaotic Neutral all the way, and it's actually a miracle he hasn't broken his oath at all yet, which I can only attribute to pure dumb luck, considering my next character broke their oath almost immediately, also Vengeance, and not even on purpose. Crowe is a terrible influence and, while he's not a bad guy, he's romancing Astarion and will be...let's say, to avoid spoilers, putting Astarion on a higher pedestal than he's standing on now. And all because Crowe really wants to have the ultimate power bottom for a partner. He's not really a character of substance, he's just pure id, but fun to fuck around with for the choices I don't usually make cause I'm a goodie two-shoes normally.

So remember when I said the next character broke their oath almost immediately? Yeah, that's my transfem enby Eglantine here, a gith that I headcanon as abused and worn down by their creche, to the point that they turned to the goddess Selune and her stories for comfort. They became a cleric of Selune because of that, and swore an oath of vengeance on their creche for how they treated them, only to be, while watching the Tears of Selune one night, swept up by the Illithids and the Nautiloid before they could even begin to fulfil their oath. Which made them breaking their oath, by killing the Tieflings holding Lae'zel captive, all the more wild to me as I had this story for them in my head, and now everything had changed. But it wound up making everything even more fun cause now Eglantine was about breaking their unwilling bonds, with their creche and with their vengeance and hopefully with their tadpole, and now their story was all the more compelling. They're romancing Astarion AND Halsin, cause they deserve to be sandwiched between two hot men.

Lastly, we have my most recent child, who I really wanted to make after finding some beauty mods for Half-Orcs (smoother skin and a couple better face presets), named Daloreum. At the moment he's going the same Paladin/Cleric route, but I'm thinking of doing Moon Druid for him as I've made him very moon-themed...but I suppose we'll have to see~? He just landed after the crash so he's very brand new, and time will only tell what his story will become!

Last edited by Dokkaebi King; 27/10/23 04:51 AM.
veteran
veteran
I gave my Gith mage a new outfit:

I have now 4 playthroughs - my Durge Suri is already mid act 3 and just did a quest tied to her background (trying to be vague to not spoil anything, if you know, you know). My little gnome Durge is at the Emerlad Grove and Liral here, my Gith mage, just recruited Karlach.

Doctor Who
E
stranger
stranger
E
Fiery human monk

stranger
stranger
Third time's a charm - this time a full solo run smile Meet Arelia

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

journeyman
journeyman
Half Drow Bhaalspawn Warlock
Undead Drow Necromancer

~Kensei~
stranger
stranger
Apologies for dragging up such an old post! But... does anyone know which hair this is? I don't think I have ever seen it in any of the current hair mods. Not in Tav's Hair Salon or Vessnelle's Hair Collection at any rate. Unless I am blind. smile

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Arideya
My girl before patch 5 update.
It will take some time before the modded hairstyles become available again, but I think I've settled on her final look.

O
apprentice
apprentice
O
Mage netrunner class, took me awhile to find this outfit

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Moyra the Mad
Apologies for dragging up such an old post! But... does anyone know which hair this is? I don't think I have ever seen it in any of the current hair mods. Not in Tav's Hair Salon or Vessnelle's Hair Collection at any rate. Unless I am blind. smile

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Arideya
My girl before patch 5 update.
It will take some time before the modded hairstyles become available again, but I think I've settled on her final look.

I think, it used to be in Tavs Hair salon in EA, but I'm not sure.

Doctor Who
stranger
stranger
My Durge evil playthrough tiefling monk

E
enthusiast
enthusiast
E
Originally Posted by ldo58

What mod is that armor from? Basket Full of Equipment?

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Ehhhh123
Originally Posted by ldo58

What mod is that armor from? Basket Full of Equipment?
I think it is from "IO's outfit collection". It's called Drow Lolth priestess. (I also have the basket mod, but I don' t use any of these)
In the picture you can see there's a cropping problem with the straps. This is due to another mod, "Enhanced nude bodies". Without that latter mod, everything will fit nicer. That enhancer is also the reason why most of the basket clothes don't fit. (And some of the standard game clothes of NPC's either)

E
enthusiast
enthusiast
E
Ok, thanks!

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Ehhhh123
Ok, thanks!
Oh another thing. Without the body enhancement mod, the robe probably also covers the bosom . In the pic above, you see the underwear. That's also the main prob. with the basket outfits, they are cropped under the ladies' bosom, which is showing.
But I like my sword and sorcery heroines to have the curves of 1960's and 1970's peplum movie and pulp magazines, so this glitch turns out not too bad actually.
At Figaro's I found underwear that solves the strap problem and looks even better on her. Only sad thing is, it can't be dyed.

Page 47 of 50 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 50

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard